Google+

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of the World - Prequel

I haven't posted in a while.  I just haven't been inspired to peck my thoughts through my keyboard.  But I figured... the world is going to end tomorrow!  So, I'd better get in and write SOMETHING!!!  I mean, what do you do at a time like this?  Do you curl up into a ball and cry your way though the impending doom of the world?  Do you go out and take what precious minutes you have and try to change the world (even though you've had YEARS to do so and didn't change anything then)?  Each of us will sign out differently.  I have chosen to write. (Brave... I know!)

Some of you out there are saying, "You know that's not going to happen.  It's already 12/21/12 in other countries like Japan, Australia, China, Israel, UK, all of Africa, an pretty much everywhere except the Americas (North, Central and South)."  So those skeptics... Poo on you!  Didn't know you know the Maya Civilization was on CST time???  That means we only have about 45 minutes as I'm writing this.  But instead of speculating what MIGHT be, I've decided to chronicle this last day of existence on what IS.  So I will post as often as I can.  I will brave this one day!  I will make sure those of you who can hear the sound of my voice (or read my blog) will know that I'm still around.  And I will be here as long as the earth continues to spin!  I will be here as along as 4 horses of the Apocalypse are still in their stables.  I will be here as long as my wife doesn't make me clean anymore just in case the world makes it another day.  (I'm still upset about that one.  It the last day of the world and what do I have to do... CLEAN!!!)

Anyway, I'm going to my safe place to wait out these last 40 minutes of life.  I hope to see each of you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment