Google+

Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World - The 1st Hour

Well... That was a little disappointing.  I mean that in a good way.  It was sorta anticlimactic.  I was expecting explosions and natural fireworks and floods and wind (we DID get wind) and hail and tornadoes and thunder and lightning.  And.... nothing.  I should be happy about that.  But that means all of that money I spent building the safe house underground with a steel plated titanium shell just went down the drain.  So, I'm actually a little upset.  I'm probably more upset with myself because with everything I put into the safe house I forget to equip it with the internet.  I had to leave the safe house just to write this.

I was a little worried leaving my new home I dubbed Eden 2.  But since I didn't hear or feel anything I figured it was ok to run all the way back to the main house to get on the internet.  I still think the Maya were right but maybe they are on a 1hr delay.  Which is possible if the calendar maker was distracted by nature or BC bar fight or if they were watching the season finale of The Voice.  So I will give them a little leeway.  But they'd better start the show soon.  I gave up new cars, fancy vacations and my kids' dental work (where do you think I got the titanium from) just build this room and protect what is mine.  SO something better happ...

What was that? Ok.  I'm going to leave now.  I need to get back into my safe room.  I just heard a noise and I don't want to take any chances.  I will keep all of those who heeded the warnings and built their safe houses informed.

HAPPY EOTWD (End Of The World Day)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment