Google+

Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World - The 19th - 22nd Hour

This day has not turned out like I expected.  I'm about ready to call it quits.  I have started taking down my my signs.  No more "MAYAN Safe House Not YOURS" signs.  No more "I survived 12/21/12 and all I got was this lousy sign" signs.  No more "In case of apocalypse knock here" signs.  No more "'I'll give you one guess as to what YOUR civilization and the MAYA civilization have in common.  Please answer before midnight." signs.  This is just the worst!

Yeah, I'm glad the world is still here.  Blah , Blah, Blah! But this is just a wasted day.  And on top of all of that, my family and friends are making fun of me.  They are all posting messages to my social media sites telling me of all of the fun things they are doing and that I'm not.  I'm getting posts and tweets and pics showing and telling me about how big of a mistake I made.

They might be right.

I don't even have the kids with me.  My wife told the kids to come back into the house.  It's past their bedtime and that they can play "fantasy apocalpyse" with daddy tomorrow night.  Now isn't that just a smack in the face!  Oh, well.  Such is life.

Hope is fading.  We have a 2 more hours left.  I have closed my Facebook.  I have subtracted my Google+.  I have muzzled my Twitter.  I have delayed my Instagram.  Basically, all I have left is this blog.  If something does happen there will need to be log of events.  So, I'm still writing if you are still reading.

1 comment:

  1. ACK!!! I am still reading, but you are not still writing! What happened? Did the world actually end on the 21st? Did you survive? Were you able to save your family? This is horrific...

    ReplyDelete