Google+

Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World - The 16th - 18th Hour

I forgot to play my game of Madden.  Even though the world is going to end I still have a responsibility to the league.  The world can crash in but I don't want to be the holdup of my friends from playing their game.  It was a little tricky.  I wanted to play but I didn't want to be too far away from my safe house.  We are getting too close!  So I had to put the TV back in the house.  But I put in the window like we used to do with Jam Boxes when we would break-dance back in the day.  I had to put the Xbox near the house as well to get a signal.  Then I took my wireless controller about as far away from the XBox and I could toward the entrance of my safe house.  It worked!  And it goes to figure that the last day on earth and I finally win a game.  At least I went out on a good note.

After that was done, I took the TV and XBox back.  And since my wife is still at work I decided to take some other things.  I took some books and videos.  I only took the important ones....


  1. The third book of the Hunger Games Trilogy: Mockingjay.  I HAVE to find out the conclusion of all of this mess in Panem.  I've devoted too much time reading this series to let a little thing like the end of the world stop me now.  I mean, what would Katniss do???
  2. How To Balance A Budget - Brought to you by the members of the US Congress.  This book is FULL of details on how to manage your money.  It even has bonus chapters on how to manage OTHER people's money when you run out of your own.  I know money means nothing in a world of chaos but I want to be prepared.
  3. I downloaded the Gangnam Style video to my phone.  I must learn this dance.  It's not too difficult.  But I can't get it.  Now I have years to get it right.
  4. The Revised How to Win Friends and Influence People - Revision by Kim Jong-il and his son Kim Jong-un.  It does my heart good to see a father and son work together for a book so important as this.  I might cry.
  5. Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started - This is the epitome of memoirs!  The follows the humble start and rise of one of America's greatest icons.  Just reading his gems of wisdom earned through months and months stardom.  I can't wait to read part 2 of the Trilogy when he talks about his 20s.
I think those books should keep me busy for a little while.  I might grab a few more books later.  But right now I'm just focusing on the important things in life.  Things that will pay dividends if I make on the other side of the Apocalypse of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment